Confirming that the macOS build now works fine on M1, thanks for looking into it!
yo yo yo! aran here, here is an update!
- Fixed crash when opening the booster pack/clicking a card
- Possibly fixed the M1 macOS build? Let me know if it works!
- Added short moon mode (very hard!)
- It's now possible to move cards while the game is paused
- You can now breed chickens
- Fixed stacks occassionally moving upwards automatically
- It's no longer possible to earn money from selling Coin Chests
- Fixed animals being able to stack on top of each other
- Fixed extremely game breaking bug where the sell box was ever so slightly out of alignment with the other booster pack boxes (lol)
- Made Explorers and Order and Structure packs more expensive
- Market is now slower
- Increased coin chest capacity to 100
- Brickyards and sawmill now require 2 stone and 2 wood respectively, but it does produce a lot faster
- Rabbits spawn poop less often
- Progress bars are now visible while game is paused
- Skeleton and Small Slime can now drop keys
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Oh hey again :)
Played the short moon version yesterday (apples meta now huh) and won in about 2 hours ~
Anyhow, do you think that you'll implement more content to the game perhaps ?
Like more quests, maybe side stories with more items ? Adding a fishing pond would be great for instance !
P.S: If you choose to do so, best of luck !! I know it takes time :)
Hey Aran !
Great Patch, lots of good stuff !! Will try short moon asap
Also, do you think you can implement automation in farms ? Like for carrots so that one goes in the stack and the original one stays in the farming card
Have a fantastic day !!