Instantly got addicted to it. I hope you somehow get this game out there again, I really wish I could have played it when there were more active players.
King Of The Sandcastle
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
King Of The Sandcastle is an asynchronous online multiplayer pokemon-like dungeon crawling king of the hill game with permadeath and turn-based battles. Figure it out!
Only 1 player can be king at a time!
How to play
- buy a card with shells.
- enter the castle with a card.
- level the card in turn-based battles and find treasure.
- reach the end of an area to face the boss and let the card become the boss of that area.
- if your card gets defeated or becomes a boss it will no longer be playable.
- instead, that card will now become an enemy for everyone and each time it loses or wins a fight it tallies up shells.
- you can purge a defeated card in the shore hub and receive shells for each win/loss they have.
made for the Sokpop Patreon
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Absolutely love this game. Been hopping on to grind it out for a few days now. Really great, would love to see this get a bigger audience and more variety at early-game.
this game is good or FABULOUS? :D
Very interesting! Do you have a estimate on how many players their are right now?
I'd love to play this game! Is there a chance you'll make a Linux version please for me yes?
no I'm sorry! I don't have the resources to make a Linux build atm :(
this is really cute and fun! it would be nice if you started the game with a few shells though. you don't get to make any decisions until you get some shells and every card you fight is either stronger than you or exactly evenly matched. another way to solve this would be to populate the first room or two with dummy NPCs that are weaker than the level 1 worm