Excellent! Hopefully this helps "close the gap" between lower level players and the highest. Do bugs have a level limit? Or will the natural average level increase over time when more people get higher level bugs?
Hi all, here's an update!
It has been mentioned multiple times that it can be hard to get going and nog get stuck with endless lvl 1 worms. Hopefully the daily blue chests will help getting out of that!
- you now get a (blue) chest everyday which contains either shells or a random badge
- you can now select badges/moves with the numbers 1-6 (so you can battle without having to use the mouse)
- multipliers for shells gained from dead critters when they are deeper in the castle or a boss are way more significant now
- changed Bubble badge's base strength from 0.125 to 0.15
- made it slightly "easier to aim"
- fixed a glitch where Sunbathe badge's animation was invisible and would make most interface invisible as well
- buffed ROLY (again)
- nerfed FISH
- buffed URCHIN
- buffed CLAM
- nerfed CRAB
- buffed STAR
- buffed EXO
- buffed OCTO
- buffed TURTLE
- buffed SLUG
- buffed LOBSTER
- buffed MANTIS
- buffed CUCUMB