Which controller would you suggest for playing this on Mac? Thank you.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
A harry potter duel style free-4-all local multiplayer.
- Left stick to move
- Hold trigger/bumper to start casting a spell
- Right stick to draw the spell pattern
- Release trigger/bumper to cast the spell
- Press A to jump
Keyboard + mouse
- Arrow keys to move
- Left mouse button to jump
- Hold right mouse button to start casting
- Move mouse around to draw a spell pattern
- Release right mouse button to cast spell
✨ Wizards brawling majestic not violent ✨
💦 Use magic spells to knock each other off the island 💦
made for the Sokpop Patreon
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I think PS3/PS4 controllers work automatically on mac but I'm not sure. Otherwise it should be possible to play with xbox controllers.
I would give this a 2/5, not the best sokpop game even though the graphics are great
A few points:
- I can't see what I'm drawing properly
- I tried to draw a triangle... the game thought I drew a circle
- There are 3 different circles?
- The controls feel unresponsive
- The drawing happens relative to the character??! Why not make a little drawing area at the bottom or something so I can actively see what I'm doing
Sorry to hear that!
I think the game definitely turned out different than I imagined. The game is really optimized for playing with controllers, I think that that covers most of your issues at least. Thanks for the feedback nonetheless!