Anyone got a gameplay video?
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
A harry potter duel style free-4-all local multiplayer.
- Left stick to move
- Hold trigger/bumper to start casting a spell
- Right stick to draw the spell pattern
- Release trigger/bumper to cast the spell
- Press A to jump
Keyboard + mouse
- Arrow keys to move
- Left mouse button to jump
- Hold right mouse button to start casting
- Move mouse around to draw a spell pattern
- Release right mouse button to cast spell
✨ Wizards brawling majestic not violent ✨
💦 Use magic spells to knock each other off the island 💦
made for the Sokpop Patreon
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
My game seems to be super buggy, I know this is a little later than the other comments but I just got it and I can't use my controller (admittedly it is a Switch Pro controller) and if I use the keyboard and mouse setup the game sometimes wont let me move my character at all, most of the time I can though. I also seem to cast spells from another AI wizard instead of mine and I don't unlock any spells from it or anything, though the AI still moves its wizard on its own. Finally when I press 2 (and hold) the spell casting bubble comes up for my character but instead of the mouse the line draws based off of my characters movement on the map. And also I don't get those little bars from the gif above, I don't know if that's a glitch too or if that's just something I missed. It's basically unplayable for me, I hope that this is just something that happened to me. I really don't want my buying of this game to be in vain, I am still super exited to play it. EDIT - I reread the controls and I have figured out what is happening, basically right click is assigned to 2 and left click is to 1, I feel like an idiot since part of it is just me misunderstanding how the game controls, but I can't remap controls so it's still messed up.'
Which controller would you suggest for playing this on Mac? Thank you.
I think PS3/PS4 controllers work automatically on mac but I'm not sure. Otherwise it should be possible to play with xbox controllers.
I would give this a 2/5, not the best sokpop game even though the graphics are great
A few points:
- I can't see what I'm drawing properly
- I tried to draw a triangle... the game thought I drew a circle
- There are 3 different circles?
- The controls feel unresponsive
- The drawing happens relative to the character??! Why not make a little drawing area at the bottom or something so I can actively see what I'm doing
Sorry to hear that!
I think the game definitely turned out different than I imagined. The game is really optimized for playing with controllers, I think that that covers most of your issues at least. Thanks for the feedback nonetheless!